1. Items of personal information collected, as well as purpose of collection and use, and period of retention and useThe Company collects and uses the following items of personal information. Information collected may differ according to type of guest. When relevant laws mandate the retention of personal information, the Company will retain the information stipulated in said law(s) for the prescribed period of time.
|Category||Information collected and used||Purpose||Period of retention
|Mandatory||Name, gender, date of birth, postal address, telephone number||Membership management (becoming a member)||Until membership is terminated or purpose of collection has been served|
|Optional||Names of family members, place of work, department/position, email address||Issuance of family membership cards, provision of personalized service|
|Mandatory||Name, telephone number, email address, signature||Provision of service|
|Optional||Date of birth, postal address, gender, nationality, payment information, passport number||Delivery of notices, provision of anniversary services, money-changing service|
|Mandatory||Citizen’s registration number, gender, date of birth, telephone number, postal address||Submission of name transfer to National Tax Service, gaining membership|
|Optional||Hobbies, place of work||Customer management|
|Mandatory||Name, telephone number, email address||Reservations and events|
|Optional||Parents’ names, postal address||Customer management|
|Inquiry||Mandatory||Name, Gender, Email, mobile phone number||To provide information and services regarding inquiry||3 months from date of the signing of this agreement|
|Tour Concierge||Mandatory||Name, Gender, Email, mobile phone number, Dates of stay, Preferred tour schedule||To provide information and services regarding inquiry|
|Optional||Nationality, Purpose of tour, Preferred meansof transport, traveling with or without children||provision of personalized service|
|Feedback||Mandatory||Name, Gender, Email, mobile phone number, password||To provide information and services regarding inquiry||3 years from date of the signing of this agreement|
2. Retention of personal information for which the period of use has expiredThe Company deletes personal information without delay once the purpose for which it is used has been achieved. However, in cases where related laws in internal policies necessitate the retention of personal information for the following purposes, such as verifying relationships of obligation vis-a-vis rights of commerce, such information will be retained for the minimum legally stipulated time.
3. Procedures and methods of deleting personal informationAfter the purpose for which personal information was collected and used has been achieved, this information is deleted without delay, according to retention and use periods. Deletion methods are as follows.
4. Provision of personal information to third partiesIn principle, the Company hands personal information within the bounds of the purposes for which it is collected and used, and does not exceed these bounds or pass on information to third parties. However, personal information may be handled outside these bounds in the following exception circumstances.
|Information provided||Period of
retention and use
|Hanwha General Insurance||Filing insurance claims in case of accident||Name, gender, age, telephone number, bank and account number (and scan of bank account book in cases where payments are made directly by insurance company)||When agreement is withdrawn or purpose of information collection has been achieved|
5. Subcontracting the management of personal information
|Subcontractor||Work outsourced||Period of
retention and use
|Hanwha Systems||Management of website and computing systems||When agreement is withdrawn or purpose of information collection has been achieved|
|Hanwha 63 City, Hanwha Estate||Management of building access and CCTV|
|Korea Information||Credit card payment services|
|Joeunnal||Flower deliveries for Xystum florist|
|Taihoinst||POS, customer management system, maintenance|
|Infinity Consulting||Membership information and member recruitment/management|
|KT||Mail sending services|
6. Rights and responsibilities of the owners of personal information, and how rights may be exercisedCustomers may view or correct their own personal information as held on records, at any time. This can be done directly on-line by clicking on “Change personal information” and “Amend member information” and confirming identity, or by a member of Company staff if requested by telephone. However, the Company may request that the customer fill out a personal information request form at such times.
7. Measures to ensure the security of personal informationThe Company takes the following technical, administrative and physical measures to ensure the safety of customers in order to prevent personal information from being lost, stolen, leaked, altered or damaged. ⑴Devising and implementing of internal plans for safe processing of personal information
8. Gathering of opinion and handling of complaintsIn order to promote clear communication with customers, the Company operates a personal information advice point. If you have an inquiry, please contact us at the number below. We will endeavor to respond as soon as possible.
|Main telephone number||02.771.2200|
|Body||Personal Information Violation Notification Center||Cyber Terrorism Response Center|
9. Individuals in charge of protecting personal informationIn order to protect the personal information of customers and to handle complaints related to personal information, the Company places the following individuals in charge of personal information.
|Category||Individual in charge of personal information||Personal information protection manager||Person responsible for personal information protection|
|Position/department||Business Administration Department||Compliance Team||Compliance Team|
|Name||Lee Sangho||Cho Hyunyeon||Cho Sungwoo|