1. Grounds for and purpose of installing video processing devicesThe Company installs and operates video processing devices for the following purposes, in accordance with Clause 1 of Article 25 of the Personal Information Act.
2. Number, position and range of installed devices– Number, position and range of installed devices at hotels and resorts
|Number of devices installed
|146 CCTV cameras
|In elevators, hotel main building and underground floors, annex building
|In elevators, the hotel main building and underground floors, annex building
3. Individuals in charge and with accessThe following individuals are placed in charge of video processing devices in order to protect your personal information and process complaints.
4. Video filming times, retention period, place of storage and method of handling– Video filming times, retention period, places of storage and method of handling of installing video processing devices
|Place of storage
|Up to 15 days
5. Outsourcing of installation and management of video processing devicesThe Company outsources the installation and management of video processing devices as described below. When entering outsourcing contracts, the necessary provisions are stipulated to ensure the safe management of personal information in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
|Customer Support Team Leader
6. Method and place of verifying personal information– Verification method : Verification is possible by visiting the establishment in question after agreeing to do so through advance contact.
7. Measures regarding requests by personal information owners to view video contentIf you wish to view or verify the existence of personal video content, you may make a request to do so to the video processing device operator at any time. However, viewable content is limited to that in which you are filmed, or in which information is necessary in the face of imminent danger to the life, physical wellbeing or assets of the owner of the personal video information. The Company will take all necessary measures to respond without delay to requests for viewing, existence confirmation or deletion of personal video information.
8. Measures for guaranteeing the security of video informationThe Company managing video information using encryption measures for secure processing. Moreover, as a measure for managing the protection of personal video information, the Company grants access rights to personal information selectively. In order to prevent alteration of or tampering with personal video information, the Company records dates and times of personal video information production, as well as details of viewing date and time, viewer identity and viewing purpose when content is viewed. Additionally, locks are installed for the safe physical storage of personal video information.