1. Items of personal information collected, as well as purpose of collection and use, and period of retention and useThe Company collects and uses the following items of personal information. Information collected may differ according to type of guest. When relevant laws mandate the retention of personal information, the Company will retain the information stipulated in said law(s) for the prescribed period of time.
collected and used
|Purpose||Period of retention and use|
|Name, telephone number, email address, signature||Provision of service||Until membership is terminated or purpose of collection has been served|
|Name, date of birth, telephone number, postal address||Gaining membership|
|Name, telephone number, email address||Reservations and events|
|Inquiry||Name, Gender, Email, mobile phone number||To provide information and services regarding inquiry||3 months from date of the signing of this agreement|
|Tour Concierge||Name, Gender, Email, mobile phone number, Dates of stay, Preferred tour schedule|
|Feedback||Name, Gender, Email, mobile phone number, password||3 years from date of the signing of this agreement|
collected and used
|Purpose||Period of retention and use|
|Date of birth, postal address, gender, nationality, payment information, passport number||Delivery of notices, provision of anniversary services, money-changing service||Until membership is terminated or purpose of collection has been served|
|Hobbies, place of work||Customer management|
|Parents’ names, postal address||Customer management|
|Tour Concierge||Nationality, Purpose of tour, Preferred meansof transport, traveling with or without children||provision of personalized service||3 months from date of the signing of this agreement|
2. Retention of personal information for which the period of use has expiredThe Company deletes personal information without delay once the purpose for which it is used has been achieved. However, in cases where related laws in internal policies necessitate the retention of personal information for the following purposes, such as verifying relationships of obligation vis-a-vis rights of commerce, such information will be retained for the minimum legally stipulated time.
3. Procedures and methods of deleting personal informationAfter the purpose for which personal information was collected and used has been achieved, this information is deleted without delay, according to retention and use periods. Deletion methods are as follows.
4. Provision of personal information to third partiesIn principle, the Company hands personal information within the bounds of the purposes for which it is collected and used, and does not exceed these bounds or pass on information to third parties. However, personal information may be handled outside these bounds in the following exception circumstances.
|Recipient of information||Purpose of provision||Information
|Hanwha General Insurance||Filing insurance claims in case of accident||Name, gender, age, telephone number, bank and account number (and scan of bank account book in cases where payments are made directly by insurance company)|
5. Subcontracting the management of personal information
|Hanwha Systems||Management of website and computing systems|
|Hanwha 63 City, Hanwha Estate||Management of building access and CCTV|
|Korea Information||Credit card payment services|
|Joeunnal||Flower deliveries for Xystum florist|
|Taihoinst||POS, customer management system, maintenance|
|KT||Mail sending services|
6. Collection and Use of Behavioral InformationThe company collects and uses behavioral information in order to provide optimized and customized services and benefits to customers based on behavioral information such as website visit records.
|Behavioral information items collected||Automatically generated information such as the user's website visit history, log records, product selection information, and internal search information|
|Method of collecting behavioral information||Automatic collection through membership registration and login on the web|
|Purpose of collecting behavioral information||To analyze the website visitors to evaluate users' tastes and areas of interest and use them for target marketing and possible product planning.|
|Retention and use period of behavioral information and method of subsequent information processing||Log records such as web site visit history, search history, etc.
: When service is terminated
* Immediately destroyed upon expiration of the retention and use period.
|Method of exercising user control||
1. Web browser
Preferences menu → Privacy tab → Cookie and website data level settings
Customization and control → Settings → Show advanced settings → Privacy → Content settings
Tools → Settings → Cookies and site permissions
Settings → Google → Advertising → Ads personalization ON/OFF
Settings → Privacy → Advertising → Ad tracking limit ON/OFF
|Method of user damage relief||
* Relevant department: The Plaza Marketing Team
* E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Rights and responsibilities of the owners of personal information, and how rights may be exercisedCustomers may view or correct their own personal information as held on records, at any time. This can be done directly on-line by clicking on “Change personal information” and “Amend member information” and confirming identity, or by a member of Company staff if requested by telephone. However, the Company may request that the customer fill out a personal information request form at such times.
9. Measures to ensure the security of personal informationThe Company takes the following technical, administrative and physical measures to ensure the safety of customers in order to prevent personal information from being lost, stolen, leaked, altered or damaged. ⑴Devising and implementing of internal plans for safe processing of personal information
10. Gathering of opinion and handling of complaintsIn order to promote clear communication with customers, the Company operates a personal information advice point. If you have an inquiry, please contact us at the number below. We will endeavor to respond as soon as possible.
|Main telephone number||82.2771.2200|
11. Individuals in charge of protecting personal informationIn order to protect the personal information of customers and to handle complaints related to personal information, the Company places the following individuals in charge of personal information.
|Category||Individual in charge of personal information||Personal information protection manager||Person responsible for personal information protection|
|Information Security Secretariat||Information Security Secretariat||Information Security Secretariat|
|Name||Seo Jungpyo||Lee Jaeho||Kim Youngsoo|