- GRAND BALLROOM
- Newly renovated under the direction of Italian architectural and interior designer Guido Ciompi, Grand Ballroom boasts sophisticated and trendy charms.
- DIAMOND HALL
- Situated on the top floor of the hotel, Xystum House (22F), the banquet hall boasts a modern interior and a gorgeous urban landscape.
- RUBY HALL
- Located on the top floor of the hotel, Xystum House (22F), the medium-scale banquet hall features a design motif of a luxury mansion’s library and stands out with its charming and elegant interior.
- MAPLE HALL
- Featuring a panoramic view of the green Seoul Plaza spread out like a garden beyond the glass windows, the Maple Hall provides a refreshing space with its modern and distinctive interior.
- ORCHID HALL
- The cozy and comfortable interior is ideally suited for press conferences or family events.
- OPAL ROOM
- Located on the top floor of the hotel, Xystum House (22F), the small banquet room with a captivating view of the city can be separated into two rooms for private use.
- OAK ROOM
- Featuring a cool, picturesque view of the city and a sophisticated interior, the banquet hall is perfect for small-scale events.
- PINE & BAMBOO ROOM
- The pleasant and comfortable interior delivers a flawless setting for engagements, family meetings, and other small-scale gatherings.